Date: 11 - 15 July 2011
Palais des Congrès
Boulevard Mohammed VI
Morocco 40 000
Observer registration deadline: 20 June 2011
Webcast: Webcast Open session on Monday, 11 July to Friday, 15 July 2011
Documents under consideration at the meeting:
- Proposed agenda (87 KB)
- Revised draft workprogramme (164 KB)
- Annotations to the proposed agenda (234 KB)
- Addendum to the annotated agenda (227 KB)
- Annex 3 - Draft procedures for the revision of an approved small scale methodology by the CDM Executive Board (160 KB)
- Annex 4 - Information note on application of the requirements for consideration of stakeholders inputs to the validation process (199 KB)
- Annex 5 - Information note on concepts for streamline the authorization of participation in the clean development mechanism (139 KB)
- Annex 6 - Information note on the implications of the end of the Kyoto Protocol’s first commitment period for the issuance of certified emission reduction units (118 KB)
- Annex 7 - Status of income and expenditure and human resources to support CDM activities during 2011 (162 KB)
To access the reports of panel and working groups please visit the following CDM pages:
To see requested reviews of proposed CDM project activities that will be under consideration at this meeting, please visit the following CDM pages:
Accessibility to observers 1 :
Representatives from Parties and UNFCCC admitted observer organizations are able to attend CDM EB meetings as observers. An observer room is made available to accommodate the registered observers that registered in accordance with the request by the Executive Board. In addition, a live and on-demand internet webcast will be available similar to those available at sessions of the Conference of the Parties or of the Subsidiary Bodies (please check UNFCCC CDM website from 11-15 July 2011 for detailed instructions).
All interested are required to register through a UNFCCC admitted organization. A list of all UNFCCC accredited organizations is available on the UNFCCC website (http://unfccc.int/parties_and_observers/items/2704.php). In case of further questions please send your query through the "contact us" page.
The deadline for registration as an observer is three weeks before the meeting.
1 Modalities and procedures for a clean development mechanism (CDM):
"Meetings of the Executive Board shall be open to attendance, as observers, by all Parties and by all UNFCCC accredited observers and stakeholders, except where otherwise decided by the Executive Board."