Date: 13 - 16 April 2015
UN Campus, Langer Eugen,
Platz der Vereinten Nationen 1,
53113 Bonn, Germany
Observer registration deadline: 23 March 2015
Webcast: Webcast Available on 13 April 2015
Documents under consideration at the meeting:
- Proposed agenda (version 01.0) (16 KB)
- Annex 4 - Concept note: Non-binding best practice examples within the CDM methodologies (version 01.1) (408 KB)
- Annex 5 - Concept note: Applicability of the A/R CDM modalities and procedures to project activities involving revegetation (93 KB)
- Annex 6 - Concept note: Additional cost-effective approaches to demonstrating the eligibility of land for A/R CDM project activities (160 KB)
- Annex 7 - Concept note: New project in the same physical or geographical location at which a project whose crediting period has expired existed (195 KB)
- Annex 8 - Draft procedure: Development, revision, clarification and update of standardized baselines (695 KB)
- Annex 9 - Reclassification of existing regulatory documents in accordance with the revised CDM Executive Board decision and documentation framework (577 KB)
- Annex 10 - Draft procedure: Selection and performance evaluation of experts on the CDM Registration and Issuance Team and Methodologies rosters of experts (271 KB)
To access the reports of panel and working groups please visit the following CDM pages:
To see requested reviews of proposed CDM project and programmes of activities that will be under consideration at this meeting, please visit the following CDM pages:
Accessibility to observers 1 :
Representatives from Parties and UNFCCC admitted observer organizations are able to attend CDM EB meetings as observers. An observer room is made available to accommodate the registered observers that registered in accordance with the request by the Executive Board. In addition, a live and on-demand internet webcast will be available similar to those available at sessions of the Conference of the Parties or of the Subsidiary Bodies (please check UNFCCC CDM website from Monday, 13 April 2015 for detailed instructions).
All interested are required to register through a UNFCCC admitted organization. A list of all UNFCCC accredited organizations is available on the UNFCCC website (http://unfccc.int/parties_and_observers/items/2704.php). In case of further questions please send your query through the "contact us" page.
The deadline for registration as an observer is three weeks before the meeting.
1 Modalities and procedures for a clean development mechanism (CDM):
"Meetings of the Executive Board shall be open to attendance, as observers, by all Parties and by all UNFCCC accredited observers and stakeholders, except where otherwise decided by the Executive Board."