Date: 31 October - 4 November 2016
Palais des Congrès
Boulevard Mohammed VI
Morocco 40 000
* Call for input on "Issues included in the annotated agenda and related annexes of the ninety-second meeting of the CDM Executive Board" (17 to 25 October 2016, 24:00 GMT) more>>
Observer registration deadline: 10 October 2016
Webcast: Webcast Available on 31 October 2016
Documents under consideration at the meeting:
- Proposed agenda (17 KB)
- Annex 4 - Revision of CDM project standard, validation and verification standard, and project cycle procedure (116 KB)
- Appendices 1-8 to annex 4 (9215 KB)
- Annex 6 - Draft Glossary: CDM terms (354 KB)
- Annex 7 - Concept note: Exploration of methodological options for developing ‘agriculture CDM' (jointly by the MP, SSC WG, and secretariat) (746 KB)
- Annex 8 - Concept note: Establishment of a new CDM project activity in a physical or geographical location of an existing CDM project (jointly by the MP and secretariat) (318 KB)
To access the reports of panel and working groups please visit the following CDM pages:
To see requested reviews of proposed CDM project and programmes of activities that will be under consideration at this meeting, please visit the following CDM pages:
Accessibility to observers 1 :
Representatives from Parties and UNFCCC admitted observer organizations are able to attend CDM EB meetings as observers. An observer room is made available to accommodate the registered observers that registered in accordance with the request by the Executive Board. In addition, a live and on-demand internet webcast will be available similar to those available at sessions of the Conference of the Parties or of the Subsidiary Bodies (please check UNFCCC CDM website from Monday, 31 October 2016 for detailed instructions).
All interested are required to register through a UNFCCC admitted organization. A list of all UNFCCC accredited organizations is available on the UNFCCC website (http://unfccc.int/parties_and_observers/items/2704.php). In case of further questions please send your query through the "contact us" page.
The deadline for registration as an observer is three weeks before the meeting.
1 Modalities and procedures for a clean development mechanism (CDM):
"Meetings of the Executive Board shall be open to attendance, as observers, by all Parties and by all UNFCCC accredited observers and stakeholders, except where otherwise decided by the Executive Board."