Date: 22 - 26 November 2010
Venue: Cancun Messe premises,
Address: Carretera Cancun Tulum Km 329,
5 Cancun, Quintana Roo 77500.
Located on the Cancun-Chetumal road,
Observer registration deadline: 01 November 2010
Webcast: Webcast Open session on the Monday, 22 November and Wednesday, 24 November to Friday, 26 November 2010
Documents under consideration at the meeting:
- Proposed agenda (107 KB)
- Draft Workprogramme (163 KB)
- Annotations to the proposed agenda (317 KB)
- Annex 2 - Draft Tool to assess the validity of the original/current baseline and to update the baseline at the renewal of a crediting period (173 KB)
- Annex 3 - Information note on the update on 2010 project assessments and implementation of procedures for registration, issuance and reviews (226 KB)
- Annex 4 - Draft Procedures for the consideration of validation reports of emission factors for electricity systems (152 KB)
- Annex 6 - Draft Guidelines for requesting a review and making decisions and objections regarding review assessments (150 KB)
- Annex 7 - Draft Indicative work plan regarding the Boards regulatory decisions for validation and verification (142 KB)
- Annex 8 - Status of implementation of 2010 clean development mechanism management plan reporting period 1 January to 31 October 2010 (266 KB)
To access the reports of panel and working groups please visit the following CDM pages:
To see projects under review or requested reviews of proposed CDM project activities that will be under consideration at this meeting, please visit the following CDM pages:
Accessibility to observers 1 :
Representatives from Parties and UNFCCC admitted observer organizations are able to attend CDM EB meetings as observers. An observer room is made available to accommodate the registered observers that registered in accordance with the request by the Executive Board. In addition, a live and on-demand internet webcast will be available similar to those available at sessions of the Conference of the Parties or of the Subsidiary Bodies (please check UNFCCC CDM website from 22 - 26 November 2010 for detailed instructions).
All interested are required to register through a UNFCCC admitted organization. A list of all UNFCCC accredited organizations is available on the UNFCCC website (http://unfccc.int/parties_and_observers/items/2704.php). In case of further questions please send your query through the "contact us" page.
The deadline for registration as an observer is three weeks before the meeting.
1 Modalities and procedures for a clean development mechanism (CDM):
"Meetings of the Executive Board shall be open to attendance, as observers, by all Parties and by all UNFCCC accredited observers and stakeholders, except where otherwise decided by the ExecutiveBoard."