Date: 18 - 22 July 2016
Venue: Bonn, Germany
Observer registration deadline: 27 June 2016
Webcast: Webcast Available on Monday, 18 July 2016
Documents under consideration at the meeting:
- Proposed agenda (16 KB)
- Draft work programme (version 01.0) (221 KB)
- Annex 1 - Concept note: Expansion of the scope and scale of Regional Collaboration Centres’ assistance activities in developing countries (202 KB)
- Annex 2 - Concept note: Financing the CDM through international climate finance institutions (526 KB)
- Annex 3 - Concept note: Analysis of the need for measures to ensure the continued participation of DOEs, in particular in regions underrepresented in the CDM (963 KB)
- Annex 4 - Concept note: Analysis of impacts on distributing the accreditation fee across the five-year accreditation term (jointly by CDM-AP and secretariat) (version 01.1) (198 KB)
- Annex 5 - Concept note: How the information specified in decision 3/CMP.1, appendix D, paragraph 12 can be best made publicly available (803 KB)
- Annex 9 - Concept note: Improving the user-friendliness of the sustainable development co-benefits tool (318 KB)
- Annex 10 - Communicating the sustainable development co-benefits of CDM project activities and programmes of activities to the public (327 KB)
- Annex 12 - Concept note:Progress of the work on the simplification and streamlining of the CDM (545 KB)
- Annex 13 - Standardized registration templates for automatically additional project activities (1136 KB)
- Annex 15 - Concept note: Further development of the CDM in urban sectors (jointly by MP, SSC WG and secretariat) (617 KB)
- Annex 16 - Concept note: Assistance to designated national authorities for the development of guidelines for local stakeholder consultation (244 KB)
To access the reports of panel and working groups please visit the following CDM pages:
To see requested reviews of proposed CDM project and programmes of activities that will be under consideration at this meeting, please visit the following CDM pages:
Accessibility to observers 1 :
Representatives from Parties and UNFCCC admitted observer organizations are able to attend CDM EB meetings as observers. An observer room is made available to accommodate the registered observers that registered in accordance with the request by the Executive Board. In addition, a live and on-demand internet webcast will be available similar to those available at sessions of the Conference of the Parties or of the Subsidiary Bodies (please check UNFCCC CDM website from Monday, 18 July 2016 for detailed instructions).
All interested are required to register through a UNFCCC admitted organization. A list of all UNFCCC accredited organizations is available on the UNFCCC website (http://unfccc.int/parties_and_observers/items/2704.php). In case of further questions please send your query through the "contact us" page.
The deadline for registration as an observer is three weeks before the meeting.
1 Modalities and procedures for a clean development mechanism (CDM):
"Meetings of the Executive Board shall be open to attendance, as observers, by all Parties and by all UNFCCC accredited observers and stakeholders, except where otherwise decided by the Executive Board."