Date: 4 - 8 November 2013
Venue: Warszawskie centrum Expo XXI (Warsaw Expo Center XXI)
Ignacego Prądzyńskiego 12/14
01-222 Warsaw, Poland
Observer registration deadline: 14 October 2013
Documents under consideration at the meeting:
- Proposed agenda (16 KB)
- Draft workprogramme (100 KB)
- Annex 2 - Status report on the implementation of the workplan for panels and working groups (2013) (295 KB)
- Annex 3 - Fifth analysis report to the CDM Executive Board on the results of DOE performance monitoring (1541 KB)
- Annex 4 - Synthesis report of the annual activity reports submitted by the designated operational entities 2012–2013 (649 KB)
- Annex 6 - Status of work on development of database on the cost and efficiency of technologies (163 KB)
- Annex 9 - Draft package of documents due to introduction of provisions related to carbon dioxide capture and storage project activities (718 KB)
- Annex 10 - Draft procedure: Process for dealing with letters from DNAs that withdraw approval/authorization (220 KB)
Please also refer to the following document annexed to the annotations of the seventy-fifth meeting of the Board:
- Annex 16 - Draft package of documents on application of E- policy in investment analysis for additionality demonstration and selection of baseline scenario
To access the reports of panel and working groups please visit the following CDM pages:
To see requested reviews of proposed CDM project activities that will be under consideration at this meeting, please visit the following CDM pages:
Accessibility to observers 1 :
Representatives from Parties and UNFCCC admitted observer organizations are able to attend CDM EB meetings as observers. An observer room is made available to accommodate the registered observers that registered in accordance with the request by the Executive Board. In addition, a live and on-demand internet webcast will be available similar to those available at sessions of the Conference of the Parties or of the Subsidiary Bodies (please check UNFCCC CDM website from Monday, 4 November to Friday, 8 November 2013 for detailed instructions).
All interested are required to register through a UNFCCC admitted organization. A list of all UNFCCC accredited organizations is available on the UNFCCC website (http://unfccc.int/parties_and_observers/items/2704.php). In case of further questions please send your query through the "contact us" page.
The deadline for registration as an observer is three weeks before the meeting.
1 Modalities and procedures for a clean development mechanism (CDM):
"Meetings of the Executive Board shall be open to attendance, as observers, by all Parties and by all UNFCCC accredited observers and stakeholders, except where otherwise decided by the Executive Board."