1.Page-2 of document indicates CER of 62551 t/yr against the claimed CER of 134099 t. Even emission reduction calculated at page no 21 indicates reduction of CO2 is 62551 t/yr.
2. Page No 5 : waste gas flow rate indicated in the table is 193 Nm3/hr is very low.waste gas outlet temperature seems to be very high i.e. 185 C
3.Use of ACM0012 and actual heat calculation is not matching.
4. Page 14 : In the table, The unit of amount of waste heat recovered mentioned is TJ/t of coke, it seems it is TJ/tonne of hot metal. The quantity of 5484 TJ/thm is also very high. It looks like 5484 TJ but again it needs to be checked for gas generation, its calorific value.
5.Page 14: In the table, production of processes shown is 270000 t coke but it is actually hot metal.
6. Page 14 : Table indicating heat exchanged for gas and air seem to be very high i.e 281 TJ/yr and 210 TJ/yr as per the flow and temperature mentioned in table at page 5. Validator needs to assess the actual heat recovered. Both the recovery can be 7.5 Gcal/hr (65 TJ/yr) and 5.5 Gcal/hr (TJ/yr) as mentioned in the table at page 5.
7. Page 18 : what is the role of CO2 emission factor of coke as indicated in the table
8. Page 20 : How CO2 emission factor of 102 t CO2/TJ for coke has been involved in the calculation. Itís all about Blast furnace gas waste heat recovery,It seems there is serious calculation and methodology problem and validator has not really gone into details or not aware of the system
9. Page 22; Net quantity of heat supplied is missing