1. Chronology of events does not speak about the status of project activity and LOI of E&M date not provided in the PDD except C.1.1 starting date of the project activity, DOE has check.
2. When is the board meeting and date of investment decision? It is not explicitly mentioned in the PDD.
3. Why barrier analysis is not discussed in the PDD. If there is no barrier, then it should be mentioned in the PDD.
4. How benchmark is calculated and how IRR is calculated is not discussed at all in the PDD.
5. PLF should be based on EB48 Annex 11guideline which says The plant load factor provided to banks and/or equity financiers while applying the project activity for project financing, or to the government while applying the project activity for implementation approval; (b) The plant load factor determined by a third party contracted by the project participants (e.g. an engineering company); But PDD doesn’t demonstrate how PLF has been arrived at.
6. Whether PLF includes machine shutdown, machine availability. Whether grid availability is accounted for in the calculation of gross generation. To my surprise, critical parameter like PLF is missing from the PDD. How DOE has allowed this.
7. Emission reduction calculation should be based on EB 50 Annex 14 “Tool for emission factor for the electricity system.
8. The main meter and check meter technical parameters like accuracy level, make, etc. needs to be mentioned in the PDD.