12:58 06 Oct 22
Date: 12 - 14 June 2004
Venue: UNFCCC Headquarters
53175 Bonn (Germany)
Observer registration deadline: 24 May 2004
Webcast: Available as of 12 June 2004
Documents under consideration at the meeting:
- Proposed agenda (12 KB)
- Annotations to the proposed agenda (78 KB)
- Draft work programme (22 KB)
- Annex 1 - Draft terms of reference for a working group to assist the EB in reviewing proposed methodologies and project categories for small-scale CDM project activities (14 KB)
- Annex 2 - Guidelines to fill out the Project Design Document (CDM-PDD), the proposed new methodology: baseline (CDM-NMB) and the proposed new methodology: monitoring (CDM-NMM) (140 KB)
- Appendix 1 to Annex 2 - Draft CDM Project Design Document (CDM-PDD) (42 KB)
- Appendix 2 to Annex 2 - Draft proposed new methodology: baseline (CDM-NMB) (19 KB)
- Appendix 3 to Annex 2 - Draft proposed new methodology: monitoring (CDM-NMM) (22 KB)
- Third progress report of the CDM Accreditation Panel (30 KB)
Accessibility to observers 1 : An observers room is made available to accomodate the observers that registered in accordance with the request by the Executive Board (see report of the thirteenth meeting of of the Executive Board). In addition, an internet webcast will be available similar to those available at sessions of the Conference of the Parties or of subsidiary bodies (please check UNFCCC CDM website on 12-14 June 2004 for detailed instructions). All interested are required to register through a UNFCCC admitted organization. A list of all UNFCCC accredited organizations is available on the UNFCCC website (http://unfccc.int/parties_and_observers/items/2704.php). In case of further questions please send your query through the "contact us" page.
The deadline for registration as an observer is three weeks before the meeting.
1 Modalities and procedures for a clean development mechanism (CDM):
"Meetings of the Executive Board shall be open to attendance, as observers, by all Parties and by all UNFCCC accredited observers and stakeholders, except where otherwise decided by the ExecutiveBoard."