02:16 24 Jun 18
Date: 24 - 26 March 2004
Venue: Bonn (Germany)
Observer registration deadline: 3 March 2004
Webcast: Available as of 24 March 2004
Documents under consideration at the meeting:
- Proposed agenda (12 KB)
- Annotations to the proposed agenda (93 KB)
- Draft work programme (22 KB)
- Annex 1 - Draft terms of reference for the methodologies panel (version 2) (14 KB)
- Annex 2 - Draft work plan by the Executive Board related to afforestation and reforestation project activities under the CDM (21 KB)
- Attachment 1 to Annex 2 (144 KB)
- Annex 3 - Development of the CDM registry (51 KB)
- Second progress report of the CDM Accreditation Panel (39 KB)
Accessibility to observers 1 : An observers room is made available to accomodate the observers that registered in accordance with the request by the Executive Board (see report of the twelfth meeting of of the Executive Board). In addition, an internet webcast will be available similar to those available at sessions of the Conference of the Parties or of subsidiary bodies (please check UNFCCC CDM website on 24 - 26 March for detailed instructions). All interested are required to register through a UNFCCC admitted organization. A list of all UNFCCC accredited organizations is available on the UNFCCC website (http://unfccc.int/parties_and_observers/items/2704.php). In case of further questions please send your query through the "contact us" page.
The deadline for registration as an observer is three weeks before the meeting.
1 Modalities and procedures for a clean development mechanism (CDM):
"Meetings of the Executive Board shall be open to attendance, as observers, by all Parties and by all UNFCCC accredited observers and stakeholders, except where otherwise decided by the ExecutiveBoard."