14:47 27 Jun 22
Date: 7-8 June 2003
Venue: Hotel Maritim, Bonn (Germany)
Observer registration deadline: 17 May 2003
Webcast: Available on 7 - 8 June 2003
Information event by the Executive Board
to brief Parties attending the 18th sessions of the Subsidiary Bodies
on Monday, 9 June, at 11:00-13:00
at the Hotel Maritim
Webcast of the event
Documents under consideration at the meeting:
- Proposed agenda (12 KB)
- Annotations to the proposed agenda (16 KB)
- Draft work programme (15 KB)
- Annex 1 - Recommendation by the CDM-AP: Terms of reference for the CDM Assessment Team, Version 02 (draft) (14 KB)
- Annex 2 - Recommendation by the CDM-AP: Phased accreditation/designation with regard to sectoral scope(s) (7666 bytes)
- Annex 3 - Procedures for registration of a proposed CDM project activity (187 KB)
- Annex 4 - Procedures for review as referred in paragraph 41 of the CDM modalities and procedures (103 KB)
- Annex 5 -Draft procedures on public availability of the CDM PDD and for receiving comments as referred to in Paragraphs 40 (b) and (c) of the CDM modalities and procedures (7456 bytes)
- Annex 6 - Development of the clean development mechanism registry (19 KB)
- Recommendations by the CDM Meth Panel on proposed new methodologies
Accessibility to observers 1 : An observers room is made available to accomodate the observers that registered in accordance with the request by the Executive Board (see report of the eighth meeting of of the Executive Board). In addition, an internet webcast will be available similar to those available at sessions of the Conference of the Parties or of subsidiary bodies (please check UNFCCC CDM website 7 - 8 June for detailed instructions).
All interested are required to register through a UNFCCC admitted organization. A list of all UNFCCC accredited organizations is available on the UNFCCC website (http://unfccc.int/parties_and_observers/items/2704.php). In case of further questions please send your query through the "contact us" page.
The deadline for registration as an observer is three weeks before the meeting.
1 Modalities and procedures for a clean development mechanism (CDM):
"Meetings of the Executive Board shall be open to attendance, as observers, by all Parties and by all UNFCCC accredited observers and stakeholders, except where otherwise decided by the ExecutiveBoard."