Call for public input on the draft revision of "Guidelines on the assessment of investment analysis" (31 March to 21 April 2015, 24:00 GMT)
The Methodologies Panel sought inputs on the top-down revision of “Guidelines on the assessment of investment analysis”. The draft revision:
- Describes the conditions under which the application of capital asset pricing model (CAPM) can be considered appropriate;
- Provides guidance on how CAPM should be applied to calculate the cost of equity;
- Updates the default values for the cost of equity in appendix 1;
- Incorporates a clarification issued by the Board (EB73-A08-CLAR);
- Includes other editorial improvements;
- Changes the title to “Standard on investment analysis”.
The Methodologies Panel would like to highlight that this revision is at draft stage and is not the final product from the Panel. The Panel, before finalizing the revision, wished to receive the feedback from the stakeholders.
Stakeholders were invited to provide their inputs on the draft revision of the guidelines, as contained in annex 17 of the report of the 66th meeting of the Methodologies Panel using the commenting table found here .
The scope of the public input shall include but is not limited to text highlighted in the draft revised guidelines, as contained in annex 17 of the report of the 66th meeting of the Methodologies Panel. In addition, the cover note of the draft revised guidelines includes questions for which the Meth Panel was seeking inputs from the public.
The call for inputs from stakeholders was open from 31 March to 21 April 2015 (24:00 GMT).
The inputs from this call will be considered at the sixty-seventh meeting of the Methodologies Panel.
|21 April 2015 at 17:33 GMT+2||Project Developer Forum (138 KB)|