Call for public input on the revision of six methodologies to remove requirements for specific case CPA-DDs and frequency of updating of eligibility criteria
The Methodologies Panel seeks inputs on top-down revision of the following approved methodologies:
- AM0009: Recovery and utilization of gas from oil wells that would otherwise be flared or vented
- ACM0001: Flaring or use of landfill gas
- ACM0002: Consolidated baseline methodology for grid-connected electricity generation from renewable sources
- ACM0010: Consolidated baseline methodology for GHG emission reductions from manure management systems
- ACM0014: Treatment of wastewater
- ACM0022: Alternative waste treatment processes
The scope of the public input shall be on the revision of the methodologies to remove requirements for specific case CPA-DDs and frequency of updating of eligibility criteria.
The call for inputs from stakeholders was open from 10 to 24 May 2013 (24:00 GMT).
The inputs from this call will be considered at the sixtieth meeting of the Methodologies Panel.