Registration & Issuance Team (RIT)
The Executive Board (Board) of the clean development mechanism (CDM) is seeking to renew its roster of external registration and issuance experts (RITs) that support the Board with independent assessments of project related submissions pertaining to the registration of CDM projects and issuance of certified emission reductions (CERs).
The RIT perform an important function for the Board in providing assessments and other decision support materials relating to CDM projects.
The call opens on 17 November 2016 and ends on 18 December 2016, 24:00 GMT.
Experts that are already performing these functions for the Board are also requested to apply in order to continue to be considered for the RIT.
Experts wishing to be considered by the CDM Executive Board as a RIT member are invited to apply. Current RIT members may re-apply. All applicants shall:
- Read and agree to the terms of reference for the CDM rosters of experts provides information on the scope of work, compensation, and necessary qualifications.
- Apply by submitting* a P11 and complete this questionnaire.
- To apply you will first need to log into “My CDM” using your pre-registered password; If you have not yet registered on “My CDM”, please go to “Join” located on the top-right of this page. If you do not remember your log-in information, please use the login/password recovery page.
- The P11 form should be completed and generated prior to finalizing the questionnaire;
- You may also access this via UNFCCC HR on-line application webpage;
- After completing the P11 form, save it as pdf file and up-load it below.
- Shortlisted applicants may be invited to a telephone interview, tentatively scheduled to take place in the period January-February 2017.
- The selection of RIT members will be decided by the Executive Board and announced in a meeting report of the Board (tentatively Q2 2017).
The call is closed, we are currently processing your inputs.