Date: 13 - 17 September 2010
Campus Universitário Darcy Ribeiro,
Av. L3 Norte - Finatec - Asa Norte,
Observer registration deadline: 23 August 2010
Webcast: Webcast Open session on the 15-17 September 2010
Documents under consideration at the meeting:
- Proposed Agenda (110 KB)
- Draft workprogramme (164 KB)
- Annotations to the proposed agenda (336 KB)
- Annex 1 - Draft “Procedure regarding the correction of significant deficiencies and the excess issuance of CERs” (146 KB)
- Annex 2 - Draft “Standard on the use of the concept of materiality and level of assurance in the “clean development mechanism”” (142 KB)
- Annex 3 - Draft “Guidelines for determining the eligibility criteria related to the inclusion of CPAs in registered programmes of activities” (124 KB)
- Annex 7 - Draft “Procedure for appeals against adverse rulings by the CDM Executive Board regarding requests for registration or issuance” (159 KB)
- Annex 9 - Draft “Guidelines and modalities for a loan scheme to support development of CDM project activities in countries with fewer than ten registered project activities” (162 KB)
To access the reports of panel and working groups please visit the following CDM pages:
To see projects under review or requested reviews of proposed CDM project activities that will be under consideration at this meeting, please visit the following CDM pages:
Accessibility to observers 1 :
Representatives from Parties and UNFCCC admitted observer organizations are able to attend CDM EB meetings as observers. An observer room is made available to accommodate the registered observers that registered in accordance with the request by the Executive Board. In addition, a live and on-demand internet webcast will be available similar to those available at sessions of the Conference of the Parties or of the Subsidiary Bodies (please check UNFCCC CDM website from 15 to 17 September 2010 for detailed instructions).
All interested are required to register through a UNFCCC admitted organization. A list of all UNFCCC accredited organizations is available on the UNFCCC website (http://unfccc.int/parties_and_observers/items/2704.php). In case of further questions please send your query through the "contact us" page.
The deadline for registration as an observer is three weeks before the meeting.
1 Modalities and procedures for a clean development mechanism (CDM):
"Meetings of the Executive Board shall be open to attendance, as observers, by all Parties and by all UNFCCC accredited observers and stakeholders, except where otherwise decided by the ExecutiveBoard."