Date: 14 - 18 February 2011
Ahrstr. 45, 53175 Bonn,
Observer registration deadline: 24 January 2011
Webcast: Webcast Open session on Monday, 14 February and Wednesday, 16 February to Friday, 18 February 2011
Documents under consideration at the meeting:
- Proposed agenda (108 KB)
- Draft Work Programme (162 KB)
- Annotations to the proposed agenda (288 KB)
- Annex 1 - Summary of the public comments on the “Guidelines on the assessment of investment analysis” (137 KB)
- Annex 2 - Draft “Procedures for request for registration of proposed CDM project activities” (143 KB)
- Annex 3 - Draft CDM business plan (702 KB)
- Annex 4 - Draft CDM management plan (277 KB)
Please also refer to the following documents from previous meetings:
- Annex 5 of the annotations of the fifty-eighth meeting of the Board - Draft “Terms of reference of the Registration and Issuance Team”
- Annex 6 of the annotations of the fifty-eighth meeting of the Board - Draft “Guideline for decision-making in request for review cases"
To access the reports of panel and working groups please visit the following CDM pages:
To see requested reviews of proposed CDM project activities that will be under consideration at this meeting, please visit the following CDM pages:
Accessibility to observers 1 :
Representatives from Parties and UNFCCC admitted observer organizations are able to attend CDM EB meetings as observers. An observer room is made available to accommodate the registered observers that registered in accordance with the request by the Executive Board. In addition, a live and on-demand internet webcast will be available similar to those available at sessions of the Conference of the Parties or of the Subsidiary Bodies (please check UNFCCC CDM website from 14 - 18 February 2011 for detailed instructions).
All interested are required to register through a UNFCCC admitted organization. A list of all UNFCCC accredited organizations is available on the UNFCCC website (http://unfccc.int/parties_and_observers/items/2704.php). In case of further questions please send your query through the "contact us" page.
The deadline for registration as an observer is three weeks before the meeting.
1 Modalities and procedures for a clean development mechanism (CDM):
"Meetings of the Executive Board shall be open to attendance, as observers, by all Parties and by all UNFCCC accredited observers and stakeholders, except where otherwise decided by the Executive Board."