Call for CDM Accreditation Panel Members
The CDM Executive Board, at its fifty-ninth meeting, agreed to launch a call for experts for members of the CDM Accreditation Panel (CDM-AP) with a view to replacing the outgoing members at its sixtieth meeting
The call opens on 21 February 2011 and ends on 21 March 2011, 18:00 GMT.
Current CDM-AP members whose term ends this year may submit their applications for automatic inclusion in the shortlist, should they wish to continue. Experts wishing to be considered by the CDM Executive Board as a member of the CDM-AP are invited to apply and shall:
- Read and agree to the Terms of reference for the establishment of the CDM Accreditation Panel (version 02);
- Read the General guidelines for panels/working groups;
- Apply online through the link provided below.
- The time that a CDM-AP member will be required to dedicate to the work of the panel is estimated to be a minimum of 40 working days per year;
- Members of the CDM-AP will be paid daily fees for participation in and work related to CDM-AP meetings, as well as travel and daily subsistence allowance in accordance with UN rules and regulations.
THE APPLICATION IS NOW CLOSED
To apply, you will first need to log in to “My CDM” using your pre-registered password. If you have not yet registered on “My CDM”, please go to “Join” located on the top-right of this page. If you do not remember your log-in information, please use the login/password recovery page.
According to Decision 3/CMP.1 the CDM Executive Board may establish committees, panels or working groups to assist it in the performance of its functions. The CDM Executive Board shall draw on the expertise necessary to perform its functions, including from the UNFCCC roster of experts. In this context, it shall take fully into account the consideration of regional balance.