13:29 14 Feb 16
Propose a new methodology
- Tentative dates of MP meetings and rounds of submission of proposed new methodologies in 2016 :
MP Meeting No. Deadlines for submission rounds MP 69 (4 - 8 Apr 2016) 8 Feb 2016 (tbc) MP 70 (27 Jun - 1 Jul 2016) (tbd) MP 71 (19 - 23 Sept 2016 (tbd)
- Tentative dates of SSC WG meetings and rounds of submission of proposed new methodologies in 2016:
SSC WG Meeting No. Deadlines for PNM submission SSC WG 50 (11 - 14 Apr 2016) 15 Feb 2016 (tbc) SSC WG 51 (13 - 16 Jun 2016) (tbd) SSC WG 52 (4 - 7 Oct 2016) (tbd)
- Tentative dates of A/R WG meetings and rounds of submission of proposed new methodologies in 2016:
Dates of A/R WG meetings in 2016 to be decided where triggered through the receipt of relevant submissions.
A/R WG Meeting No. Deadlines for PNM submission Continously allowing for the procedural steps as specified in the Procedure "Development, revision and clarification of baseline and monitoring methodologies and methodological tools".
- Tentative dates of CCS WG meetings and rounds of submission of proposed new methodologies in 2016 :
Dates of CCS WG meetings in 2016 to be decided where triggered through the receipt of relevant submissions.
If you wish to propose a new methodology for the CDM Executive Board to consider and approve, please submit the following documents (in MS Word and PDF formats) to the UNFCCC secretariat:
- The duly completed "New baseline and monitoring methodology proposal" form (CDM-PNM-FORM );
- The proposed new methodology;
- The draft project design document (PDD) of the planned CDM project activity or the draft programme design document (PoA-DD) of the planned PoA that intends to apply the proposed new methodology, using the relevant PDD or PoA-DD form with at least the following sections of the form and relevant appendices completed, applying the proposed new methodology:
- For planned CDM project activities:
- Description of project activity;
- Application of selected approved baseline and monitoring methodology;
- Duration and crediting period;
- For planned CDM PoAs:
- General description of PoA;
- Demonstration of additionality and development of eligibility criteria;
- Duration of PoA;
- General description of a generic CPA;
- Application of a baseline and monitoring methodology.
- Proof of payment (any format). A fee of USD 1,000 shall be payable for each submission of a proposal of a new methodology from the proponent. If the fee is not paid by the deadline, the submission shall not be regarded as having been received by the deadline.
- If you are project participant, DNA, coordinating/managing entity of a planned CDM POA or any other stakeholder, please submit your documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a DOE, please use your submission interface for all submissions except if you are proposing a small-scale methodology. In this case, please use the address above.
- For full information on the consideration process please read the Procedure for Development, revision and clarification of baseline and monitoring methodologies and methodological tools.