Date: 24 - 26 October 2011
Venue: UN Campus, Langer Eugen, Hermann-Ehlers-Str. 10, 53113 Bonn, Germany
Observer registration deadline: 03 October 2011
Webcast: Webcast Open session on Monday, 24 October to Wednesday, 26 October 2011
Documents under consideration at the meeting:
- Proposed agenda (111 KB)
- Draft workprogramme (161 KB)
- Annotations to the proposed agenda (229 KB)
- Annex 4 - Status of income and expenditure and human resources to support CDM activities during the period from 1 January to 30 September 2011 (203 KB)
- Annex 6 - Proposed implementation plan for the CDM project standard, the validation and verification standard and the project cycle procedure (251 KB)
- Annex 10 - Draft procedure for addressing significant deficiencies in past validation, verification or certification report (162 KB)
The Board agreed that the sixty-fourth meeting will be focused on the finalization of its annual report to the CMP and its recommendations and therefore will not consider inputs from its panels and working groups or case-specific rulings, except those deferred from the previous meeting.
Representatives from Parties and UNFCCC admitted observer organizations are able to attend CDM EB meetings as observers. An observer room is made available to accommodate the registered observers that registered in accordance with the request by the Executive Board. In addition, a live and on-demand internet webcast will be available similar to those available at sessions of the Conference of the Parties or of the Subsidiary Bodies (please check UNFCCC CDM website from 24-26 October 2011 for detailed instructions).
All interested are required to register through a UNFCCC admitted organization. A list of all UNFCCC accredited organizations is available on the UNFCCC website (http://unfccc.int/parties_and_observers/items/2704.php). In case of further questions please send your query through the "contact us" page.
The deadline for registration as an observer is three weeks before the meeting.
1 Modalities and procedures for a clean development mechanism (CDM):
"Meetings of the Executive Board shall be open to attendance, as observers, by all Parties and by all UNFCCC accredited observers and stakeholders, except where otherwise decided by the Executive Board."