Date: 25 - 29 September 2011
Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores, Comercio e Integracion
(Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Intergration)
Carrión E1-76 y Avenida 10 de Agosto
Observer registration deadline: 05 September 2011
Webcast: Webcast Open session starting on Sunday 25 September until Thursday 29 September 2011
Documents under consideration at the meeting:
- Proposed agenda (120 KB)
- Draft workprogramme (169 KB)
- Annotations to the proposed agenda (312 KB)
- Annex 5 - Draft standard for the development of eligibility criteria for the inclusion of a project activity as a CPA under the PoA (160 KB)
- Annex 6 - Draft standard for application of multiple CDM methodologies for a programme of activities (155 KB)
- Annex 7 - Draft standard for sampling and surveys for CDM project activities and programme of activities (311 KB)
- Annex 8 - Information note on draft clean development mechanism project standard, validation and verification standard and project cycle standard (130 KB)
- Annex 14 - Summary note of the public inputs received from the call on the use of first-of-its-kind barrier and the assessment of common practice (170 KB)
- Annex 15 - Draft proposal on the use of first-of-its-kind barrier and the assessment of common practice (154 KB)
- Annex 16 - Information note on addressing significant deficiencies in past validation, verification or certification report (142 KB)
To access the reports of panel and working groups please visit the following CDM pages:
To see requested reviews of proposed CDM project activities that will be under consideration at this meeting, please visit the following CDM pages:
Accessibility to observers 1 :
Representatives from Parties and UNFCCC admitted observer organizations are able to attend CDM EB meetings as observers. An observer room is made available to accommodate the registered observers that registered in accordance with the request by the Executive Board. In addition, a live and on-demand internet webcast will be available similar to those available at sessions of the Conference of the Parties or of the Subsidiary Bodies (please check UNFCCC CDM website from 25–29 September 2011 for detailed instructions).
All interested are required to register through a UNFCCC admitted organization. A list of all UNFCCC accredited organizations is available on the UNFCCC website (http://unfccc.int/parties_and_observers/items/2704.php). In case of further questions please send your query through the "contact us" page.
The deadline for registration as an observer is three weeks before the meeting.
1 Modalities and procedures for a clean development mechanism (CDM):
"Meetings of the Executive Board shall be open to attendance, as observers, by all Parties and by all UNFCCC accredited observers and stakeholders, except where otherwise decided by the Executive Board."