Date: 30 May - 3 June 2011
Venue: UN Campus, Langer Eugen, Hermann-Ehlers-Str. 10, 53113 Bonn, Germany
Observer registration deadline: 09 May 2011
Webcast: Webcast Open session on Monday, 30 May to Friday, 3 June 2011
Documents under consideration at the meeting:
- Proposed agenda (n/a)
- Annex 2 - First analysis report to the CDM Executive Board on the result of the DOE performance monitoring (n/a)
- Annex 3 - Information note on the treatment of increase in future anthropogenic emissions of a host country (n/a)
- Annex 4 - Recommendations related to programmes of activities arising from stakeholder consultation (n/a)
- Annex 6 - Information note on improvements of guidance regarding stakeholder and public participation (n/a)
- Annex 7 - Comprehensive report on the status of resources and recruitment for the first quarter of 2011 (n/a)
- Annex 9 - Draft “CDM Executive Board decision framework: decision hierarchy, document types and control of documentation issued by the Board” (n/a)
- Annex 10 - Work plan for improving format of meeting reports and documentation of the CDM Executive Board and its panels and working groups (n/a)
To access the reports of panel and working groups please visit the following CDM pages:
To see requested reviews of proposed CDM project activities that will be under consideration at this meeting, please visit the following CDM pages:
Accessibility to observers 1 :
Representatives from Parties and UNFCCC admitted observer organizations are able to attend CDM EB meetings as observers. An observer room is made available to accommodate the registered observers that registered in accordance with the request by the Executive Board. In addition, a live and on-demand internet webcast will be available similar to those available at sessions of the Conference of the Parties or of the Subsidiary Bodies (please check UNFCCC CDM website from 30 May - 3 June 2011 for detailed instructions).
All interested are required to register through a UNFCCC admitted organization. A list of all UNFCCC accredited organizations is available on the UNFCCC website (http://unfccc.int/parties_and_observers/items/2704.php). In case of further questions please send your query through the "contact us" page.
The deadline for registration as an observer is three weeks before the meeting.
1 Modalities and procedures for a clean development mechanism (CDM):
"Meetings of the Executive Board shall be open to attendance, as observers, by all Parties and by all UNFCCC accredited observers and stakeholders, except where otherwise decided by the Executive Board."