Date: 28 May - 1 June 2014
Venue: UN Campus, Langer Eugen,
Platz der Vereinten Nationen 1,
53113 Bonn, Germany
Observer registration deadline: 07 May 2014
Documents under consideration at the meeting:
- Proposed agenda (16 KB)
- Draft work programme (version 02.0) (100 KB)
- Annex 3 - Sixth analysis report to the CDM Executive Board on the results of DOE performance monitoring (1034 KB)
- Annex 5 - Concept note: Role and structure of the panels and working groups under the CDM Executive Board (601 KB)
- Annex 6 - Draft procedure: Selection and performance evaluation of members of panels and working groups under the CDM Executive Board (288 KB)
- Annex 7 - Draft procedure: Selection and performance evaluation of experts on the CDM accreditation roster of experts (358 KB)
- Annex 8 - Draft procedure: Selection and performance evaluation of experts on the CDM Registration and Issuance Team and Meth rosters of experts (236 KB)
- Annex 10 - Road-testing and revised guidelines for quality assurance and quality control of data used in the establishment of standardized baselines (516 KB)
- Annex 11 - Concept note: Further work on standardized baseline regulatory framework, including development of top-down thresholds on baseline and additionality for underrepresented countries (213 KB)
- Annex 12 - Concept note: Consideration of facilities with registered CDM project activities for the development of standardized baselines (300 KB)
- Annex 13 - Draft package of documents on application of E- policy in investment analysis for additionality demonstration and selection of baseline scenario (745 KB)
- Annex 15 - Concept note: General simplification in the validation process - Delay in validation of monitoring plan (3/CMP.9 – Paragraph 10) (395 KB)
- Annex 16 - Concept note: General simplification in the validation process (3/CMP.9 – Paragraph 18) (537 KB)
- Annex 17 - Concept note: Flexibility in the timing of the verification of afforestation and reforestation project activities (256 KB)
To access the reports of panel and working groups please visit the following CDM pages:
To see requested reviews of proposed CDM project activities that will be under consideration at this meeting, please visit the following CDM pages:
Accessibility to observers 1 :
Representatives from Parties and UNFCCC admitted observer organizations are able to attend CDM EB meetings as observers. An observer room is made available to accommodate the registered observers that registered in accordance with the request by the Executive Board. In addition, a live and on-demand internet webcast will be available similar to those available at sessions of the Conference of the Parties or of the Subsidiary Bodies (please check UNFCCC CDM website from Monday, 28 May 2014 for detailed instructions).
All interested are required to register through a UNFCCC admitted organization. A list of all UNFCCC accredited organizations is available on the UNFCCC website (http://unfccc.int/parties_and_observers/items/2704.php). In case of further questions please send your query through the "contact us" page.
The deadline for registration as an observer is three weeks before the meeting.
1 Modalities and procedures for a clean development mechanism (CDM):
"Meetings of the Executive Board shall be open to attendance, as observers, by all Parties and by all UNFCCC accredited observers and stakeholders, except where otherwise decided by the Executive Board."